Your guide to the MCAT

Your Guide to the MCAT

 Dear future doctor,

It is that time of year again -- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) registration!

We at Gold Standard MCAT know it takes a lot of thought and consideration to choose the best MCAT test date possible. So, we invite you to explore the Gold Standard MCAT Guide which contains helpful information on What is the MCAT, MCAT Topics List, MCAT Preparation Advice, MCAT Test Dates, and more!

The Gold Standard MCAT Guide is completely free to access as well as our MCAT Blog designed specifically for pre-med students. In the MCAT Blog, you will find answers to many common pre-med questions about the MCAT such as How to Determine When to Take the MCAT or How to Juggle MCAT Prep and Work (It Can Be Done!).

MCAT Study Schedule and Science Summaries

We start by working through the AAMC Official MCAT Guide then 1/3 of the time completing the content review; 1/3 of the time working on practice questions to confirm your understanding; and finally, 1/3 of the time completing full-length MCAT practice tests to integrate and apply what has been learned under timed conditions.

Our MCAT study schedule is designed to balance your time both reviewing content and practicing. If you wish to pursue a 4-month or 6-month MCAT study schedule, you can consider doubling the time of our 2-month or 3-month schedules, respectively, of you can modify or personalize as you see fit. Read more

Physics
Do you know which Physics equations to memorize, memorize as pairs, or just know how to use? Eliminate the guesswork, save study time, and refer to our MCAT Physics Equations Sheet - your very own Physics cheat sheet.

Biochemistry
Our MCAT Biochemistry Review Summary has you covered for reviewing common MCAT Biochemistry topics like enzyme inhibition, thermodynamics, and membrane transport. Think of it as a means for evaluating your strengths and weaknesses.

Gold Standard MCAT Practice Tests
One free, abbreviated and seven full-length practice tests that simulate the real MCAT. Limited and unlimited access available. Click here for more info.