Kaplan Test Prep

A week with Kaplan’s top-rated MCAT® faculty in our interactive, live online classroom.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

MCAT® Free Prep Week

Hello ,

MCAT registration for 2018 test dates opens October 18, and your students need to begin their prep. Let us help kick it off with our MCAT Free Prep week, starting November 4.

With this free prep week, students get Kaplan teachers, expertise and resources - all for free. Students can see where they stand with a practice test, sign up for one, two, or all MCAT lessons, and put their new skills to the test in our MCAT Bootcamp session. All sessions are online and interactive. Sessions fill quickly - students should reserve now.

Sincerely,
James Polulach
Have questions? Email me directly at [log in to unmask]