Master's in Translational Medicine Open House
Date
Tue, Oct 24, 2017 — Tue, Oct 24, 2017
Time
06:00 PM — 08:00 PM
Website:
<https://goo.gl/forms/MzGgHb0fpKHhanDD3>
https://goo.gl/forms/MzGgHb0fpKHhanDD3

Address
160 Convent Avenue New York, NY 10031
Location:
Steinman Hall Room 124
p:
212-650-7578

Admission
FREE

Event Details:

The City College of New York’s Grove School of Engineering and The City University of New York School of Medicine/Sophie Davis Biomedical Education Program has created an innovative Master’s in Translational Medicine (MTM) program that will provide students from diverse academic backgrounds with unparalleled training in the process of developing a medical technology and bringing it to market.

This multi-disciplinary program is driven by the mounting demand for engineers, physicians, biomedical scientists, and other professionals who can successfully transform our abundant science and technology innovations into practical advances in patient  healthcare. Our graduates will be uniquely positioned to successfully pursue a wide variety of career opportunities in medical innovation to increase the rate at which health solutions impact patient care.

Join Dr. Jeffrey Garanich, the director of the MTM program, as he discusses the mission of the program, curriculum, and admission logistics.

Please RSVP here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11-A6owe02B05Oqn-OdBdHMwMLfjwwPAyzCCh1fzu_CA/edit>.

Food and Refreshments will be provided.