Join us for this free online-only event

Don't Miss Out!

Naturopathic Medical College Virtual Fair

Cost: FREE

When: November 1

Where: Online

Are you looking to learn more about a career in naturopathic medicine? Our annual virtual fair is an invaluable resource as you get ready to apply to schools.

Representatives, alumni, and current students from our 7 accredited programs will be on hand to answer all of your questions. The best part? You can "virtually" meet these reps from the comfort of your home.

Registration for the Virtual Fair is FREE for those interested in a career in naturopathic medicine.

After the event, one lucky participant will be selected to win the smart sports watch pictured here!

Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor

Becoming a licensed naturopathic physician begins with a strong education. Our accredited AANMC-member schools offer graduate-level programs in naturopathic medicine. Find a school that's right for you.