Everyday, I hand select an article that is good for MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin - Daily
New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Solution - Theatrical Judgment on October 24th

Main Idea: Modern theater judges history.

New Passage - Biological Justice

"I begin this essay in Iceland because it is the seat of the oldest democracy in Northern Europe. In the natural amphitheater of the Thingvellier, where there were never any buildings, the Allthing of Iceland (the whole community of the Norsemen of Iceland) met each year to make laws and to receive them."

Start Passage Now<https://jackwestin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc6e2ea6ba8fb0442a6a86be4&id=757bfe916a&e=c658029391>