Hello,

I am writing to inform your students about an exciting six month mentorship program from the Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives (AHHE).  AHHE is a national, tax exempt, non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the presence of historically underrepresented ethnic groups in diverse health professions.  Our major partners include the Greater NY Hospital Association.

Our flagship AHHE Mentorship program, is seeking undergraduate and graduate students interested in healthcare leadership for our 2018 program.  Promising students are matched with executive mentors dedicated to promoting access to healthcare underreprested communities.  Attached is additional information on our program, which has a duration from January 2018 - June 2018.  Applications are being accepted until December 17th, 2017 via our website:  https://www.ahhe.org/mentorship-application/

Thank you,

Branden Sosa

Project Coordinator, Mentorship Program

Association of Hispanic Healthcare Executives

www.ahhe.org