If you are planning on a Spring MCAT (April/May/June)

then NOW is the time to start planning for your MCAT Prep!
[cid:sigimg1@5899f5c74f42af91e4c7c8fe3b3a9eeb]
Registration is now open for Our
EXAMKRACKERS 9 Week MCAT Course
In person and LIVE Online Interactive Classes

Schedule:
(6-10 PM In-Person Sessions) 2 days a week
(8-10pm east coast time) Monday through Thursday for our Online classes
(11pm-1am east coast time) Monday through Thursday for our Online classes

Classes Include:
*9 Weeks of Intense and Concise MCAT Study, Detailed Review of our Manuals and Everything you need to know for the MCAT
*10th Edition of our MCAT Study Guides
*5 Computer Based Practice MCAT Exams
*1 Year Elite Membership to our Examkrackers Forum
* Bonus Weekend Webinar Reviews every weekend

Enroll BEFORE Dec 6th and Save $550 off our regular course rate with our Early Enrollment Discount - Don't wait  - payment plans are available so you can lock in your savings now!
Valid for Hunter Students ONLY: MUST have crrent school ID and attending classes

Ready to Register:
Call 888-572-2536 or visit us online at www.examkrackers.com<http://www.examkrackers.com>

Want to listen in on a Sample lecture and Advice on MCAT Readiness along w/ Timeline of when to Take it?
Sign Up for our FREE MCAT Information Session (Online) on Nov 17th
Send and Email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your:
Name, Email, Phone #, Estimated MCAT Date, College, Nov 17th
To save your seat!

Questions:
Call/Text Megan: 484-374-9377

[cid:sigimg0@8c052b7754ad3cda10ae7434e010ce1b]<https://www.facebook.com/examkrackers/>  [cid:sigimg2@9f8ff99e10adce3c669e2a8741d25133] <https://twitter.com/Examkrackers>   [cid:sigimg3@f56fe5887a8244de40ee3885d0962b26] <https://www.youtube.com/user/Examkrackers>

Text EKMCAT to 33222 to receive notifications about our courses and products!