Good afternoon Pre-dents,

We invite you to participate in the 93rd Annual Greater New York Dental Meeting! There is no registration fee & you can sign up to either volunteer or attend as a guest.

The meeting will be held in the Javits Center located on 200 W. 41st Street New York, NY 10036 from Friday, November 24 to Wednesday, November 29, 2017.

Take advantage & interact with over 600 exhibitors, attend seminars, enjoy booths that include Crest, Colgate, philips sonicare, invisalign , witness live procedures & more! This meeting is a combination that offers unique opportunity to learn, great experience & get a little glimpse of what to expect in the life of a dentist.

Attached you will find the link to volunteer & feel free to browse the website for more insight.

http://www.gnydm.com/about/host-volunteers/

As a group, we plan to attend the Sunday November 26th Pre-Dental Conference to network with dental schools. We will meet at 2:45 pm at the main entrance. Any questions? Please contact Stephanie Pastran, our Director of Public Relations at [log in to unmask].

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown