Students who do not have an active Pre-Health file will be removed from the November 28th Committee Letter workshop RSVP list. If you do not have a Pre-Health file you are not eligible to receive a Committee Letter.

You must have had an active Pre-Health file for at least 1 year before you can apply for a Committee Letter.

Pre-Health files that have been inactive for more than a year are being deleted on a weekly basis. Empty or inactive Pre-Health files are permanently deleted from our file storage to accommodate new files.

You can keep your Pre-Health file active by requesting course evaluations from your professors, lab instructors and TAs each semester.

Here are the links to request course evaluations and recommendations.

Evaluation Request : https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=55%22%20title=%22Student%20Request%20for%20a%20Course%20Evaluation%202%22%3EStudent%20Request%20for%20a%20Course%20Evaluation%202

Recommendation request : https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=56%22%20title=%22Student%20Letter%20of%20Recommendation%20Request%202%22%3EStudent%20Letter%20of%20Recommendation%20Request%202

Send an email request to [log in to unmask] to check the status of your Pre-Health file. The subject line of your email should read “Is My Pre-Health File Active?”.

You must reapply to the Pre-Health program if your file has been deleted.