Dear students,

The National Allianace on Mental Health is happy to announce our first event of the semester!!!

We will be holding our NAMI Welcoming Event on Wednesday November 1st from 1-3 pm in Hunter West 208.

At this event we will be introducing ourselves, NAMI, and what mental health means to all of us. There will be some snacks and refreshments as well. You'll learn more about our club's mission and what we can all do to raise mental health awareness together.

We hope you can all come and we look forward to seeing you there!

--
All the best,
NAMI On Campus