---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mia Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Part-Time Community Health Position Available
To: [log in to unmask]

Good afternoon,

I am reaching out to you from the Mixteca Organization located in South Brooklyn, New York. We are a small non-profit that provides education, legal and health services to the local Latino immigrant community. We are currently seeking for a part-time community health promoter who will be leading health related efforts within the community.

We are sending you the Job Posting with the hopes that you may be able to distribute to Hunter students currently studying in Public Health or related academia. This is a great opportunity for a student to gain valuable first work experience while providing great services to the immigrant community.

I hope that you may assist us in finding interested students within the school.

With warm and kind regards,

--
Mia Soto
Community Health Coordinator