New Practice Passage + New Solution

Everyday, I hand select an article that is good for MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin - Daily

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Foreign Language Dyslexia - New Passage

Education

"In monolinguals, the development of oral language precedes the acquisition of reading and writing. First language reading researchers have confirmed that oral language proficiency is strongly related to later reading comprehension, and studies with English language learners have found that oral language proficiency, particularly vocabulary knowledge, is an important predictor of reading comprehension skill."

Follow us on Facebook. Be the first to know when our next Practice Exam is released.

Roman Purification - Solution

October 31

 “Lustrum Condere” denotes a purifying ceremony.

Need More CARS Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackWestin/