image

Hello ,

Whether you're a pre-med student or a non-traditional student preparing for the MCAT, you probably have a full schedule. It can be easy to let your MCAT prep fall behind. Don’t fall into that trap! There are several smart ways you can stay up-to-date on MCAT info for free.

You can follow Next Step on social media to stay updated on upcoming events, MCAT information, study tips, and exciting news in the world of medicine:

Facebook Twitter Instagram

Next Step offers free webinars designed to help pre-meds prepare for MCAT test day and the med school admissions process:

In addition to all the great MCAT content and strategy advice you’ll receive during these informative webinars, you will be entered into a drawing for a free 6-pack of our MCAT exams just by filling out the post-session survey...that’s free access to 6 of the most representative practice exams in the industry.

We offer monthly FREE MCAT Extra Help webinars where you can ask any of your pressing content or strategy questions for FREE in a live-online setting. Our top MCAT experts lead these interactive webinars, touching on the MCAT topics students ask about most often.

Register here!

Take advantage of Next Step’s FREE Diagnostic Review webinars as well. Every MCAT student should begin their prep with a diagnostic exam, like the free one we offer. Learn how to properly review your diagnostic score results and get a better understanding of how your realistic results will impact your study timeline in these sessions.

Register for a Diagnostic Review session here!

Below is our next scheduled MCAT Extra Help session:

MCAT Extra Help: Psychology and Sociology Content and Difficult Passage Review

Tuesday, November 14th @ 7:30pm-9:30pm ET

This session will be led by one of our course instructors, Dr. Anthony, who has over ten years of teaching and tutoring experience and has played an integral role in the development of our MCAT materials.

Dr. Anthony will guide you through a review of the psychology and sociology content tested on the MCAT, with a focus on smart study strategies,experimental design and data interpretation, and common points of confusion. Both content and passage strategy will be covered.

Below is our next scheduled Diagnostic Review session:

MCAT Diagnostic Review

Wednesday, November 15th @ 7:00pm ET

This session will be led by Clara Gillan. Clara, one of our course instructors, has over five years of teaching and tutoring experience, a 526 on her own exam, and has played an integral role in the development of our MCAT materials. Join Clara as she walks you through an interactive discussion of our half-length MCAT diagnostic exam.

Click below to learn more about these webinars and register today:

Public Office Hours Webinars: http://nextsteptestprep.com/premed-webinars

Diagnostic Review webinars: https://nextsteptestprep.com/mcat-diagnostic-review-webinars/

Want to see some of our previously held webinars? You can see recordings of our past webinar sessions here.

And for blog lovers, check out Next Step’s highly-followed MCAT blog for even more great content:

https://nextsteptestprep.com/mcat-blog/

We’re here to help you every step of the way...even for FREE. Let us know if you have any questions!

Next Step MCAT Team