Feel free to forward this reminder to students.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

Free MCAT® Prep Week Starts November 4

Hello,

MCAT scores weigh heavily for medical school admissions, and the first 2018 test date is a little more than two months away. Help students get the practice they need with our upcoming Free MCAT Prep Week, starting November 4.

This series of free lessons allows students to spend a week with Kaplan’s top-rated MCAT faculty in our interactive, live online classroom. They’ll see where they stand with a practice test, sign up for one, two, or all sessions, then wrap-up with a fast-paced MCAT Bootcamp session.

Give your students an edge on the MCAT - with help from Kaplan!

Sincerely,
James Polulach
Have questions? Email me directly at [log in to unmask]