New Practice Passage + New Solution

Everyday, I hand select an article that is good for MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin - Daily

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Jazz in Paris - New Passage

Music

"Paris in the twenties displayed a contradiction. On the one hand, it embraced all of the fads of the roaring decade—music hall, American jazz, sport, and leisure culture, machine noises, technologies of gramophone and radio, musical corollaries to Cubism, Futurism, Dadaism, Simultaneism, and Surrealism. Yet beneath the ultramodern surface, a nineteenth-century support structure for artistic activity persisted. Composers still made their name in Paris salons, which survived the general postwar decline of European aristocracy, partly because so many wealthy old families had succeeded in marrying new industrial money."

Follow us on Facebook. Be the first to know when our next Practice Exam is released.

Foreign Language Dyslexia - Solution

November 1

Dyslexia does not affect foreign language learning.

Need More CARS Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackWestin/