Facebook Poll + New Practice Passage + New Solution

Every day, I hand select an article for MCAT CARS practice.

View this email in your browser

Jack Westin

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Olmec Economics - New Passage

Archeology

"Portable Olmec objects have attracted the attention of collectors for centuries. Small masks or celts of carved jadeite bearing the distinctive “baby face” or jaguar-like features of the Olmec style have been known since the Spanish Conquest (e.g., a life-size jadeite mask, apparently taken to Italy in the 16th century and now in the collection of Dumbarton Oaks, and a miniature mask once belonging to the Royal House of Bavaria and now in the Residenz Museum in Munich)."

Please take a moment to answer my poll on Facebook!
Jack Westin

Public Mental Health Failures - Solution

November 7

Psychiatric RCTs fail to be publicly effective.

Need More CARS Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack