Every day, I hand select an article for MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Economics and Business - New Passage

Economics

"Econometrics requires data, and only rarely do economists gather original data themselves. Econometricians are therefore dependent on the work of others for their basic material, usually from two sources: businesses (or, more precisely, trade and business associations) and government. Sometimes, industries generate economic data as a side product of their normal operations. Prices for securities or commodities traded on major markets fall into this category."

Check out my new podcast with Dr. Ryan Gray on Facebook
Jack Westin

Olmec Economics - Solution

November 8

Olmec influence was based in economics.