Dear Prospective Applicants:

It is my pleasure to invite you to the 2017 Military Medical Student Symposium at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. This event will take place on Friday, December 8th and Saturday, December 9th.

If you have not attended our program in the past, this is an opportunity to learn from and mingle with active and retired military physicians, including General Officers as well as  attending and flight physicians. This is also a great time for pre-medical students to learn about military medicine. Also, it is the same weekend as the Army-Navy football game, which is being held in Philadelphia this year, so we are expecting a large turnout that weekend.

We hope to see you on campus next month!
Douglas Young, M4
PCOM AMOPS

Thank you for sharing this information with your students,

Deborah Benvenger

--

Deborah Benvenger
Chief Admissions Officer

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Evans Hall
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Linkedin

PCOM provides email capability to all students, faculty, staff, and administration.  All emails and attached files transmitted between and among the foregoing are considered confidential. The emails and attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and reading, disclosing, disseminating, distributing or copying by a recipient other than that named therein is strictly prohibited. Any email described herein that is received by an entity or individual to which it is not specifically addressed should be immediately deleted by the unnamed recipient.