[https://static.askadmissions.net/casegr/usermedia/Perception/Bioethics/school-of-medicine.jpg]

Why study Medical Humanities and Bioethics?

I invite you to join Professors Eileen Anderson-Fye and Jonathan Sadowsky on November 13, 2017, at 5pm EST<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvB1ne0Tq7WcSFTr2kiApIBi0>  for an online information session about the study of Medical Humanities and Bioethics as it relates to your career path.  We will discuss the importance of studying Medical Humanities and Bioethics and learn how you can earn your Master's in Bioethics in just 1 year at Case Western Reserve University.

The Department of Bioethics at CWRU is one of the oldest and most accomplished Bioethics programs in the country. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best education possible. Courses are led by internationally-renowned faculty, who have varied backgrounds in medicine, nursing, philosophy, law, religious studies, anthropology, sociology, public health, psychology, and history.

The one-year Master's in Bioethics program encourages international bioethical dialogue through research collaborations, training programs, and institutional partnerships. Highlights of our program include the clinical experience<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvBxmu33ATseL9CLoZw7vyAq8>, earn a dual degree<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvByvw-n-qCIkYf9bvdA8X2og>, or even study abroad<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvB7f7L0OPeHibxzu47BKXfkE>. This session also features our vibrant Medicine, Society and Culture<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvB-4o82hoBn-MJBuDoAOjQJ4>concentration.

Bioethics Online Session

JOIN US NOV. 13, 2017 - 5PM to 6PM EST
RSVP Here<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvBwdLjRIGV3-ahYBQR74Kh_c>

Apply for free by January 1!<http://casegr.askadmissions.net/admin/Communications/ClickThru.aspx?qs=_fDsPjfmKTU_X5jRWaNYvBz89IGArz01dbf04NKaUZTM>