Every day, I hand select an article for MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Poussin’s Order - New Passage

Art

"Nicolas Poussin offers us the world as an impossibly honest trader. Everything on show is declared and defined without the slightest ambiguity. One can see on what every foot stands, what every finger touches. Compare his large tree with the trees in Claude Lorrain."

Want to make the most of the Daily MCAT passage? Send me a message!

 Facebook

Marat/Sade - Solution

November 15

Marat/Sade about theater and insanity being the same.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Copyright © 2017 Jack Westin, All rights reserved.