New Daily MCAT CARS Practice Passage.
MCAT CARS Practice Exam 4: New York!
Available right now.

Jack Westin

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

Ought vs Is - New Passage

Philosophy

"It has often been held that ethical statements cannot follow from premises consisting exclusively of statements of fact. Thus Karl Popper once said: 'Perhaps the simplest and most important point about ethics is purely logical. I mean the impossibility to derive [sic] nontautological ethical rules-imperatives; principles of policy; aims; or however we may describe them-from statements of facts. Only if this fundamental logical position is realized can we begin to formulate the real problems of moral philosophy, and to appreciate their difficulty.'"
Start Passage

MCAT CARS Practice Exam 4: New York!
Available right now.

Claim It