Good morning,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing from the University of Detroit Mercy to share information about our Summer Enrichment Program, an opportunity for next summer for Pre-Dental students. We would appreciate if you could share this with Junior, Senior or Recent College Graduates (within the last 5 years) who may be interested in this program.

I have attached a flyer that provides specific details about the Summer Enrichment Program to this email. The application can be found on our website: http://dental.udmercy.edu/outreach/diversity/pipeline/summer-enrichment/index.htm

The application deadline is March 2, 2018 by 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).  Acceptance decisions will be emailed to applicants by the end of March 2018.  For questions about the SEP program or the application process, please email [log in to unmask].

Thank you for sharing this information with any students who may be interested.

Melvin Lunkins

University of Detroit Mercy-School of Dentistry

Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator

27000 Martin Luther King Blvd.

Detroit, Michigan   48208

email: [log in to unmask]