Career Development Services

Hi ,

Do you love meeting new people? Are you detail-oriented, motivated, and a great problem solver? Do you want to pursue a career at one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers? We want to hear from you!

Weill Cornell Medicine is looking for bright, career-driven talent for a variety of entry-level administrative and patient service positions. These roles help support Weill Cornell’s physicians and provide outstanding service for our patients in our clinical practices in several New York City locations.

Senior Patient Coordinator: 109895
Application Deadline: November 27th

Recruiters will be selecting students to interview on-campus, don't miss out on the opportunity to obtain a job before you graduate.

Click on the button down below to sign into CareerHunter and then search for the position using the job ID listed above.

hunter-cuny-csm.symplicity.com

STUDENTS: All current Hunter students automatically receive accounts at the beginning of each semester. Your username is your Hunter email address (*****@myhunter ...

Career Development Services is here to help you through this process. Feel free to contact our office for additional assistance with your application and if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Career Development Services | Division of Student Affairs
[log in to unmask] | 212.772.4850
805 East Building

 To unsubscribe from emails, please contact our office via e-mail: [log in to unmask]