Dear Pre-Health Students:

The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine encourages you to join us for our upcoming recruitment events. All events are located on our DDS Recruitment Event webpage.

Friday, November 17

5:00PM

“Building Your Resume”

DDS Online Webinar

Learn tips on ways to get involved and build your dental school resume.

Current DDS students will share their experiences and provide tools help prepare you for dental school.

Sunday. November 26

3:00- 5:00

Greater New York Dental Meeting

Meet current DDS students and learn more about what dental school.

December 2, 2017

Suturing Event/Open House

UB Dental School

Buffalo, NY

https://www.asdabuffalo.com/s/cc_images/cache_5137490.png?t=1508897059

Prospective DDS students are invited to attend our Fall 2017 Suturing Event & Open House on

Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 11:00am - 3:00pm at the UB School of Dental Medicine.

This event is sponsored by the Buffalo Chapter of the American Student Dental Association [ASDA].

During the day, prospective students will have the chance to meet with faculty, admissions officers, and current dental students. Additionally, they'll receive a tour of the dental school, participate in a suturing exercise, and learn more about joining ASDA.

Lunch is included and students will be provided a parting gift.

Students can learn more & register online by visiting:

https://www.asdabuffalo.com/committees/pre-dental/suturing/