FacebookTwitterInstagram

image

Hello,

Here’s what you’ve been waiting for! Next Step is pleased to announce its all-new Online MCAT Course, completely updated for the 2017 MCAT, is officially open! And, so is our Cyber Monday sale!

Next Step’s Online MCAT Course has been completely updated for the 2017 MCAT and now includes even more resources:

  • The most personalized Study Plan Tool - We take the guesswork out of your prep plan, giving you the time you need to actually study the content and strategies necessary to succeed on the exam.
  • Next Step’s new MCAT Review Book series - This set of 6 books was written entirely for the 2017 MCAT to bring you the most up-to-date information -- in color! It combines our old Content Review series and Strategy & Practice series, adding even more practice.
  • All of the online AAMC practice materials - Practicing with materials written by the same people that wrote the exam is important. Next Step now includes all of the online resources offered by the test makers.
  • Free Live Extra Help - We take online learning to the next level, with live, dedicated Office Hours focusing on specific lesson topics as well as open Q&A time for any question you have.

Get $400 off our new course, normally retailing for $1599, during this special Cyber Monday sale. Just use the promo code below when checking out.

Promo code = CYBER

*Remember, the promo code is case sensitive.

Enroll Now!

Not sure if our class is the right fit for you? You can set up a free, no obligation consultation with one of our experienced Academic Managers.

Click here to set up a free consultation.

Want to learn more about our course? You can find everything you need to know here!

Join the high scorers...join the thousands who have prepped with Next Step MCAT and get the ultimate MCAT prep!

Next Step MCAT Team