[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/nextsteptestprepmcat/>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/NextStepMCAT>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/nextstepmcat/>

[image]

Hello,

There's still time to save on our brand new MCAT course! Our Cyber Monday sale has been extended until the end of the day today!

Get $400 off our new course, normally retailing for $1599, during this special Cyber Monday sale. Just use the promo code below when checking out.

Promo code = CYBER

*Remember, the promo code is case sensitive.

Enroll Now!<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44367/13768db7769060d6/16029737/b9923d4ce775b676>

Not sure if our class is the right fit for you? You can set up a free, no obligation consultation with one of our experienced Academic Managers.

Click here to set up a free consultation.<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44357/96d34c9fb3e3f994/16029737/b9923d4ce775b676>

Next Step’s Online MCAT Course has been completely updated for the 2018 MCAT and now includes even more resources:

  *   The most personalized Study Plan Tool - We take the guesswork out of your prep plan, giving you the time you need to actually study the content and strategies necessary to succeed on the exam.
  *   Next Step’s new MCAT Review Book series - This set of 6 books was written entirely for the 2018 MCAT to bring you the most up-to-date information -- in color! It combines our old Content Review series and Strategy & Practice series, adding even more practice.
  *   All of the online AAMC practice materials - Practicing with materials written by the same people that wrote the exam is important. Next Step now includes all of the online resources offered by the test makers.
  *   Free Live Extra Help - We take online learning to the next level, with live, dedicated Office Hours focusing on specific lesson topics as well as open Q&A time for any question you have.

Want to learn more about our course? You can find everything you need to know here<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/44363/649a7763cf380720/16029737/b9923d4ce775b676>!

Join the high scorers...join the thousands who have prepped with Next Step MCAT and get the ultimate MCAT prep!

Next Step MCAT Team