Hey Pre-Dents,

Sorry for the short notice, but I received this Sunday evening.

If you are in the Buffalo, NY area or can travel there on Saturday December 2nd at 10:45 am in Squire Hall UB ASDA is hosting their 1st predental Suturing and Splints Workshop. The event will include both a suturing exercise and a chance to learn how to place a dental splint with the help of Dr. Tammy Thompson and Dr. Robert Cox and other faculty and residents from the Department of Pediatric and Community Dentistry

The event will also include a special Admissions presentation by Dr. David Brown, Dean of Admissions at UBSDM and a presentation about interviews by Anokhi Patel and Krunal Shah, UBSDM's Student Admission's Coordinators.

Tickets are $10 for non-ASDA members and free for ASDA members. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss, so purchase your tickets here: https://www.sbiticket.buffalo.edu/GeneralAdmission?sid=38795 Don't forget to sign up here on our website so we can keep track of who will be attending the event: https://www.asdabuffalo.com/committees/pre-dental/suturing-and-splints-workshop/

A copy of the event schedule is attached!

Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown