Food Policy Watch
Original Center stories, news, research studies and events for the week of December 13, 2017

Food Policy Center Original Content
Food Policy & Practice News

Nominations for Our 40 Under 40 - 2018 Class

The NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College is excited to announce our third annual 40 Under 40 Rising Stars in New York City Food Policy awards, which will honor 40 individuals under 40 who are working to transform the food system.

Please share your nominations for our 40 under 40 awards (Class of 2018) by filling out this Nomination Form. Winners will be announced in late spring with a celebratory event to follow.

Criteria: Nominees must be under 40 years on or before June 30th, 2018 and living in NYC metro area.

Food as Medicine Summit
  • Missed our Food as Medicine Summit?
    Watch the Summit raw as if you were there
  • See pictures from the Food as Medicine Summit

Food Policy & Practice Journal Research
NYC Food Online Database (Beta)
  • This searchable database of all food-related organizations, groups, and programs in New York City, including community-based organizations, city government agencies, nonprofits, and academic institutions.  View the food policy directory here>>>