An open position to volunteer with Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Cares joint effort between Project Starfish and the Bronx Oncology Living Daily (BOLD) Program to provide outreach to the West-African community in the Bronx. We have organized a series of health presentations on hepatitis B screening as well as obtaining mammogram to be delivered to a variety of Churches and Mosques in the Bronx. We are hoping to identify an intern with a passion for West-African culture, addressing health disparities, and/or culturally-competent and tailored health care, who can be present at these presentations along with a physician, to help provide the presentation and distribute information about our free services ,The volunteer would gain experience working with physicians

Please send me a resume if interested to Gabrielle Milner at [log in to unmask]

Gabrielle Milner

BOLD Living Program

Cancer Support Outreach Consultant

Albert Einstein College of Medicine/
Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care
To learn more about the BOLD Program, visit us at:
www.einstein.yu.edu/cancercenter/support
Follow us on Facebook!
www.Facebook.com/BOLDProgram, and see BOLD in action on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY-GkdjJuU