Examkrackers offers all HUNTER students a $550 discount OFF our Comprehensive MCAT Courses.

Classes begin Feb. 10-April.16th in locations all across NYC

(YOU PICK which location) or the LIVE On line class

Includes:

~All MCAT course manuals (10th edition)

~5 Full length Practice exams (including a scored AAMC exam)

~Over 40 + hours on Online Webinar reviews

~1 year membership into the student forum

Call: 888-572-2536 and let the rep know you are a HUNTER COLLEGE student

Scan or /text us your school ID and pick a location

USE OUR EASY PAYMENT Plan to LOCK in on the savings!!

Questions: Call or text Megan: 484-374-9377

Megan Galvin
College Program National Director

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Phone: 484-374-9377
Fax: 859-305-6464

124 MacArthur Court, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Text EKMCAT to 33222 to receive notifications about our courses and products!