Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Experiencing Experience - New Passage

Philosophy

"Can we become directly or introspectively (as opposed to inferentially) aware of those aspects of perceptual experience—the mental paint, etc.—that serve to represent what we perceive? I say we cannot. We cannot directly know how we see or smell or otherwise perceive things."

MCAT CARS Practice Exams - Update

For each question the main idea of the passage has been included in the solution. Best luck studying!

I am hosting a live free CARS trial session!
Tuesday, December 5 at 8 PM EST.

Jack Westin Trial Session
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Interactive Online Classroom

Enroll

The Mill on the Floss and Emotion - Solution

December 3

The Mill on the Floss characterized by emotional intelligence.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube