Dear Hunter Pre-Health Student,

We are very excited to announce that the Hunter College Pre-Health Organization will be having our very first fundraising week this Monday-Friday December 4-8, 2017!

The fundraising tabling events will be on the 3rd floor of the north building, 1pm-3pm, and will be as follows:

Monday, December 4th: International Luncheon Day
Tuesday, December 5th: Holiday Bake Sale
Wednesday, December 6th: Game Day
Thursday, December 7th: Holiday Spirit
Friday, December 8th: Bake Sale

Our fundraising team has been working very hard to make this week possible and we look forward to seeing you all to come out to support them and support the pre-health organization to help increase our club funds and have more enriching events to help us all grow as pre-health students!

--
All the best,

Hector Moran, Syed Daniyal, Lawrence Yelkin, Siam Ayon, Rufina Kamaletdinova, Ghazal Javaid, Laura Palma

The Pre-Health Organization

Contact Us:

Email:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HunterCollegePHO/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

http://www.facebook.com/huntercollegeprehealth

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PreHealthHunter/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/hunterprehealth/

Website:
http://hunterprehealth.wix.com/hunterpho

Room:
Thomas Hunter Hall Room 112

Symplicity
https://hunter-community.symplicity.com/index.php?au=&ck=
Group Name: Pre-Health Organization at Hunter College