Dear Hunter Pre-Health Student,

This week Monday-Friday, December 4-8, 2017, Hunter College Pre-Health Organization is having our very first fundraising week!

Monday December 4th was International Luncheon Day and it was a huge success! Thank you to all who came and supported our club!

The rest of the fundraising tabling events for this week will be on the 3rd floor of the north building and are as follows:

Tuesday, December 5th: Holiday Bake Sale 1-3 pm
Wednesday, December 6th: Game Day 3-5 pm
Thursday, December 7th: Holiday Spirit 1-3 pm
Friday, December 8th: Bake Sale 1-3 pm

Our fundraising team has been working very passionately to make this week possible and we look forward to seeing you all to come out to support them and support the pre-health organization to help increase our club funds and have more enriching events to help us all grow as pre-health students!

--
All the best,

Hector Moran, Syed Daniyal, Lawrence Yelkin, Siam Ayon, Rufina Kamaletdinova, Ghazal Javaid, Laura Palma

The Pre-Health Organization

Contact Us:

Email:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HunterCollegePHO/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

http://www.facebook.com/huntercollegeprehealth

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PreHealthHunter/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/hunterprehealth/

Website:
http://hunterprehealth.wix.com/hunterpho

Room:
Thomas Hunter Hall Room 112

Symplicity
https://hunter-community.symplicity.com/index.php?au=&ck=
Group Name: Pre-Health Organization at Hunter College