Dear Students,

We invite you all to take a well-deserved study break, celebrate the end of the semester, and enjoy some lunch (along with the Public Policy Program) next Wednesday, December 13 at 1pm. Please see more information below and attached and please RSVP here or email [log in to unmask].  We hope you will come celebrate with us!

We also wanted to alert you to an upcoming screening, hosted by Hunter’s Division of Russian & Slavic Studies, of the documentary PERM-36: REFLEXION (2016), by Sergei Kachkin. In the film, three former political prisoners – Mikhail Meylakh, Sergei Kovalev and Viktor Pestov – tell the story of their imprisonment in the “Perm-36” hard-labor camp in the Urals. The screening will take place on Thursday, December 7 from 5:30-7:30pm in the Elizabeth Hemmerdinger Screening Center, Room 706 (Library), Hunter East Building and will be followed by a Q&A (via Skype). For the film trailer and more information click here and see more in the flyer attached.

Best wishes with your finals,

Kelsey

--

Kelsey Adolphs

Program Associate

Human Rights Program

Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College

47-49 East 65th Street

New York, NY 10065

Phone: 212.396.7948

Facebook | Twitter

The Human Rights Program invites you to attend our Fall 2017

End-of-Semester Celebration

final flyer image

Take a break from studying.

Celebrate the end of the semester along with the Public Policy Program.

Hear from Roosevelt House staff and faculty.

Enjoy lunch!

Wednesday, December 13, 2 0 1 7

1:00pm, Four Freedoms Room

Lunch will be served.

RSVP here or email [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the HUMANRIGHTS-L list, click the following link:
https://HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU/scripts/wa-hc.exe?TICKET=NzM2Njk3IEtKMTcyQEhVTlRFUi5DVU5ZLkVEVSBIVU1BTlJJR0hUUy1MIMWkFE%2F%2BQYDN&c=SIGNOFF