Our College Access Site Director application for the Spring 2018 term is now open for students who are looking for a part time paid internship! Let's Get Ready is looking for two qualified students to lead our spring access site at Bronx Academy of Letters, 339 Morris Ave, Bronx, NY 10451<https://maps.google.com/?q=339+Morris+Ave,+Bronx,+NY+10451&entry=gmail&source=g>

A College Access Site Director would commit to working about 15 hours each week with Let's Get Ready, including 8 hours spent in class each week, with additional hours spent working outside of class time. Site Directors are responsible for managing the day to day operations of an SAT and college application prep program consisting 40 - 50 high school students and 10 - 15 college student volunteers. This is a great opportunity to continue growing your leadership skills, including communication with multiple stakeholders, volunteer and student recruitment and management, data tracking, budget tracking, and event planning. May I ask you to please forward this email and attached below to any students  you think may be interested in this opportunity?

Interested in interning with us this spring? Please see attached below for the position description!

Applications due Friday, 12/22/17- APPLY HERE ASAP:

 Apply to be a College Access Site Director here!<https://www.tfaforms.com/4643639>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/P-b1F_GoVPw1MR4eov-LNSNgst4qrG9vQyPAC329ZCpv62nf-Z7lbWmlUJpW9PiGYH_LSJwTvhJ4mcvTGO0drakQEewrly0ucYrUgOgacfZ77uPu6-IqCHyUH550md4c2LQBvqpY]

50 Broadway, Floor 25 | New York, NY 10004

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/lgrforcollege> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LGRforCollege> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/let's-get-ready> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/LGRforCollege>