Censoring Science at the CDC by Sharon Rikin, M.D.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

The Doctor's Tablet Blog

Here's your Latest Dose of The Doctor's Tablet:

Censoring Science at the CDC
Dec 20, 2017 10:53 am | by Sharon Rikin, M.D.

Because I am an internal-medicine physician, friends and family members frequently ask me to recommend other physicians. When I make these endorsements, they are always of doctors who I trust will deliver the most evidence-based care. Why? Because the doctor who keeps up with the medical literature, whose practice evolves to incorporate new scientific discoveries, ... Read more

Also on The Doctor's Tablet:

A ‘Smart Pill’ for Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Raises Tricky Ethical Questions
Medicine and Why Net Neutrality Matters
Could We Prevent Infant Allergies by Introducing Foods Early?
Dementia Care: What We Need Now
On the Trail of Better Health

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

1300 Morris Park Ave