This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to

Loyola University Chicago.

Please direct your inquiries to them.

MA in Medical Sciences

I'm writing to inform you of a nine-month program at Loyola University Chicago that can prepare students for successful entry into medical school. I hope you will bring it to the attention of the pre-medical students you advise.

Loyola's MA in Medical Sciences (MAMS) program is ideal for students with a good overall medical school application package who want to strengthen their academic credentials. 95% of our graduates matriculate to medical school within three years of graduating from our program. Our program offers students:

  • A guaranteed admission interview at the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine for MAMS graduates.*
  • Full committee review and letter: The Loyola Pre-Health Professions Office provides one-on-one pre-medical advising and a committee letter in support of our students' medical school applications.
  • Academic excellence: Students take advanced courses in anatomy, physiology, genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, developmental biology, ethics, and clinical literature.
  • Externship assistance: Students receive help identifying volunteer opportunities to enhance their medical school application. MAMS partners with multiple hospitals and clinics in Chicago.

I appreciate your assistance in encouraging your students to learn more about the MA in Medical Sciences at Loyola. To request information about our program, please have them click here.

*The guaranteed interview is awarded to MAMS graduates who complete applications to the Stritch School of Medicine with a 3.6 MAMS GPA and MCAT score at or above 509. The guaranteed interview at the Stritch School of Medicine is only available to US citizens or permanent residents. Check the MAMS website for a full list of admission requirements, exclusions, and updates.

Like us on Facebook

Department of Biology
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60660