Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Power of Religion - New Passage

Religion

"Religion is the last subject that the intellect begins to understand. In our youth, we may have resented, with proud superiority, its cherished incredibilities; in our less confident years, we marvel at its prosperous survival in a secular and scientific age, its patient resurrections after whatever deadly blows by Epicurus, or Machiavelli, or Voltaire. What are the secrets of this resilience?"

Start Passage

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack
Facebook
YouTube