From: Jenna Amos <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 3:26 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: part time nutrition coordinator position

Hello Dr. Navder,

I hope this email finds you well and keeping warm in the new year!  I am Jenna Amos, the Registered Dietitian at siggi’s dairy in NYC.   I am writing because we have an opening for a part-time, short term, nutrition coordinator here at siggi’s that would be ideal for a nutrition undergrad or graduate student looking for some additional income and experience in the food industry sector.  The position would report directly to me.  I have attached the job description and provided the link below to find out more information and to apply.  I would very much appreciate if you could share this opening with your current interns, students or any other parties you think would be interested!  We are hoping to hire by mid month.

Please let me know if you have any questions or any potential applicants have questions.  Look forward to hearing from you!

http://siggis.com/jobs/

Best,

Jenna

jenna amos, RD | nutrition communications lead| siggi’s dairy | 212.966.6950 [office]

IMPORTANT: This electronic message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any distribution, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from all data storage systems. Thank you.
Click here to unsubscribe