Food Policy Watch
Original Center stories, news, research studies and events for the week of January 24, 2018

  • The Center is pleased to share the results of a short survey we performed in East Harlem and the Upper East Side to explore residents' understanding of food insecurity, food shopping and cooking behaviors, and awareness of relevant food policy issues.  Read the report HERE>>>

Food Policy Center Original Content
Food Policy & Practice News
NYC Food Policy Center Events
  • What Are You Really Eating? Food Transparency Exposed (with Urvashi Rangan, Chief Science Advisor, GRACE Communications Foundation), Tuesday, February 13th, 8:30-10:15 AM Register HERE>>>

Food Policy & Practice Journal Research
Nominations 40 Under 40 - 2018 Class
  • Please share your nominations for our 40 under 40 awards (Class of 2018) by filling out this Nomination Form. Winners will be announced in late spring with a celebratory event to follow.

NYC Food Online Database (Beta)
  • This searchable database of all food-related organizations, groups, and programs in New York City, including community-based organizations, city government agencies, nonprofits, and academic institutions.  View the food policy directory here>>>