Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Evangelical Republicans - New Passage

History

"On October 3, 1980, just a month before his victory in the Presidential election, Ronald Reagan stopped in Lynchburg, Virginia, to address a convention of the National Religious Broadcasters, whose host was the Reverend Jerry Falwell, pastor of the Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg and the president of the Moral Majority. On arriving at the airport, Reagan said, in answer to a question, that he was “quite sure” God heard the prayers of Jews. At the convention, he told an audience of pastors, students, and Lynchburg citizens that he believed in the separation of church and state."

Start Passage

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack
Facebook
YouTube