Scientists and Journalists  + Free MCAT CARS Session Friday - Daily CARS

Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Scientists and Journalists - New Passage

Sociology

"As the devastating impacts of Japan’s earthquake and tsunami continue to unfold and concern over the Fukushima nuclear power plant grows, communication between scientists and the media has never been more vital. Fourteen years ago, journalist Jim Hartz and physicist Rick Chappell warned in their book Worlds Apart: How the Distance Between Science and Journalism Threatens America's Future that people are dangerously unenlightened about science’s role in many aspects of life and society, in part because of the inability of scientists and journalists to understand each other."

Attend this Friday!

Friday, January 5 at 6 PM EST.

Free MCAT CARS Session #1 with Jack Westin
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Emphasis on Timing
Interactive Online Classroom

Enroll Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube