Shakespeare’s Collaborators

Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Shakespeare’s Collaborators - New Passage

Theater

"When we read William Shakespeare’s Complete Works we are primarily, of course, reading Shakespeare. But as a bonus we also get, in the same volume, an excellent anthology of most of the important playwrights who were his collaborators. Shakespeare collaborated for the same reason that most people do: different members of the team are especially good at different tasks."

MCAT CARS Session Video

 MCAT CARS Session #1 with Jack Westin
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Pre-recorded Video

Emphasis on Timing

Watch Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube