Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Dickens and Collins - New Passage

Literature

"An inventory of the resemblances between Charles Dickens’s The Mystery of Edwin Drood and Wilkie Collins’s The Moonstone provides enough evidence to suggest substantial influence. In this instance, the influence runs from Collins to Dickens, despite the fact that Dickens was originally Collins mentor. Both novels draw on the East to impart an air of exotic mystery; each has an evil character who leads a double life, masking villainy and lust under the cloak of respectability."

MCAT CARS Trial Session Video

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Pre-recorded Video

Emphasis on Timing

Watch Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube