Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Belief in Santa - New Passage

Sociology

"Over the past week, my little girls have seen Santa in real life at least three times. You’d think that this Santa saturation might make them doubt that each one was the real deal. For one thing, they looked quite different. Brewery Santa’s beard was a joke, while Christmas-tree-lighting Santa’s beard was legit. Add to that variations in outfits and jolliness levels."

MCAT CARS Trial Session Video

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Pre-recorded Video

Emphasis on Timing

Watch Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube