Mini-Medical School

Mini-Medical School will provide an opportunity for you to explore various health topics, empowering you with the knowledge to actively take part in your healthcare. With no prior educational requirements, this program is open to all members of the Harlem community. Information will be presented in an engaging, easy-to-understand style by health professionals and experts in related fields.

It with great pleasure that we announce the fourth session of the series: "What's on your Plate? Breaking Down MyPlate and Nutrition in the Media", presented by Ann Meyer, Clinical Nutrition Manager, NYC Health + Hospitals | Harlem. We hope that you will join us for an evening of an engaging presentation, open discussion, and refreshments!

January 10, 2018

Time:

5:30 PM - 7:00 PM

College: