Kaplan Test Prep

Kaplan teachers, expertise & resources are free for a week.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

MCAT Free Prep Week

Hello,

It’s a new year, and 2018 MCAT® test dates are coming fast. We’re here to help students ace the test with our MCAT Free Prep Week, which is part of our new Prep for the Win event..

MCAT Free Prep Week Starts 1/27

Don’t let students miss our MCAT Free Prep Week, starting 1/27. Students get to:

  • Tackle Molecular Genetics, Acids & Bases, and more
  • Get their questions answered by a real teacher in real time
  • Learn time-saving strategies

Students can sign-up for one, two, or all live online sessions. Seats are limited – students should reserve their seats now.

Sincerely,
Pamela Pulido
Have questions? Email me directly at [log in to unmask]