Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

City Managers and Reinvention - New Passage with 7 Questions

Government

"Like the fickle auto that just won’t tune right, government administrative systems always seem to need a good mechanic with a toolbox and a plan. The most widely-heralded administrative reform mechanic of the 1990s asserted that governments could fundamentally transform their systems and organizations to dramatically increase their effectiveness, efficiency, adaptability, and capacity to innovate."

Nex Live MCAT CARS Trial Session

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin
Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Full Jack Westin Experience
Interactive Online Classroom

Emphasis on Timing

Enroll Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube