Researchers Must Be Wary of Predatory Journals by Ruth Macklin, Ph.D.

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

The Doctor's Tablet Blog

Here's your Latest Dose of The Doctor's Tablet:

Researchers Must Be Wary of Predatory Journals
Jan 19, 2018 04:30 pm | by Ruth Macklin, Ph.D.

Many faculty members at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and elsewhere are likely inundated with requests to contribute articles to journals—none of which they’ve ever heard of. When I started receiving such requests, I was first surprised; then I became skeptical. As the requests kept pouring in, I created a folder in my email named ... Read more

Also on The Doctor's Tablet:

The Loss of a Prominent Neuroscientist and Advocate for Women in Science
What Some Families of Children with Developmental Disabilities Are Grateful For
Censoring Science at the CDC
A ‘Smart Pill’ for Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Raises Tricky Ethical Questions
Medicine and Why Net Neutrality Matters