***ATTENTION ALL PREDENTALS!!!***

The College of Dentistry at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center is hosting it’s 2nd Annual Predental Day and YOU are invited! Last year was a huge success and this year will be even better!

**HANDS ON EXPERIENCE!!

**MENTORED BY DENTAL STUDENTS!!

**FREE FOOD AND T-SHIRT

**EVENING SOCIAL WITH DENTAL STUDENTS AND FACULTY

Space is limited, so sign up fast to make sure you get to experience this great opportunity and add it to your dental school application!

Visit http://www.tennesseeasda.com/pre-dental/pre-dental-day/ to register and see attached flyer for more information!

This event is hosted by the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) chapter at UTHSC. We work together with National ASDA to advocate for dental students including things regarding loans, board exams and more as we graduate and enter the field of dentistry. We are currently working to get more Predentals involved so we can advocate for change regarding the application process across the country! Being involved in this organization as a Predental will look great on your application and help you stay involved in the field of dentistry as you continue your journey to become a dentist!

Questions?

Email: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Connor Denison